LIFE is a`COLLAGE'!

LIFE is a`COLLAGE'!
m'l.x

Sunday, July 4, 2010

vacation in sheffield!*

so in the month of may when i started getting *hateful* vibes from my wardrobe my sister convinced me a travel may help soothe it.so here i am in sheffield with my sister vacationing(fyi that of course includes shopping!).its been a week and counting and i must say i am having fun.although i am not having loads of it but i have never been a sucker for too much fun anyways.

went out for chinese this evening and my stomach is yet to recover from the experience.what is it about foreign cuisine that makes metabolizing so hard?i stuck to finger foods and had loads of ice cream i mean its not so often you get to eat as much ice cream as you want is it?

i do not mean to be unpatriotic but access to so much technology and civilty makes me rethink my mantra 'i am a true born nigerian'.why are we so backward?i love my country very much do not get me wrong but a little criticism doesn't hurt anybody now does it?the country is in a stagnant state and needs growth.slow,steady but changing growth that yields result everyone can see.i love my dad for making this vacation happen because it is exactly what i needed.i am enjoying this vacation although i am glad it has an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment