LIFE is a`COLLAGE'!

LIFE is a`COLLAGE'!
m'l.x

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19 and counting :D

i sit here in the 19th year of my life wondering where all the time went because i can vividly rememeber my first day in high school. i was with my mum and i cried when i realized she was going to leave without me.i was still a kid then thinking or was i thinking even.I remember tellin the soldier welcoming me that I was gon leave soon cos I hated the school and wanted to b with my friends.funny enuf I spent my complete 6yrs there.lmho!a lot has happened in 19 years and I can say I've gathered some wisdom.life gives wah u sow.the bible says 'u shall reap wahsoever u sow',ds cuts across all spheres of life.you work hard u get the reward,u lazy around u bear the consequences.I've met a lot of people wt very diff characters and temperaments.made friends,made ppl hate my guts and had my share of the so-called fun.ders def nuffin fun bout most of what is labelled 'fun'.jus ways of shortening ur lifespan.like solomon says in the book of proverbs all is vanity and the only thing that will remain is what has been done for God.my greatest achievement so far is knowing and loving God. He makes my life so beautiful and I really dnt see me being anything away from him.i know my best years are yet to come and that I'l never have better y'day for my path shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day and I'm going from glory to glory in Jesus name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment