LIFE is a`COLLAGE'!

LIFE is a`COLLAGE'!
m'l.x

Saturday, September 17, 2011

evils of mood swings x_x

Mood swings are of the devil….pretty strong start yeah? but seriously though think about it. You go to bed happy and wake up very irritable, ever wonder why? You probably jut give in to the foul mood and never question the change because you think hey every one needs some alone time.

Don’t get me wrong, I am a very strong advocate for sober reflection, we all need time to just you know be with ourselves and not answer someone else’s unending questions or being forced to converse all in the name of hanging out *sigh*. Kisses to all my friends :* :* don’t take offence you guys are great. lol

I don’t wanna wake up and give my roomie  a one worded reply to a question she asks just because you know ‘am just not in the mood’. We shouldn’t let our emotions control us like that. I mean come on we’re all intellectual beings (no matter how dumb you’re at least more intelligent than an ape..i think) and shouldn’t just take everything as it comes. We are in command and should take our own decisions and not just go with how the body feels. If I wake up and am not in 'the mood', I do something to be in 'the mood'. My body can’t just up and decide oh today Christy you’re going to be very irritable and rude to your friends just because you know ‘mood swing’. i got tired of that and frankly it got boring. so I decided a year ago that the ‘so-called’ mood swings wont get the best of me. Probably because I was always at its mercy, the receiving end of the effect of mood swings and trust me it wasn’t pretty. i hated every minute of it. The crazy thing about it is (hahaha!!forgive me but its really silly) it only affects those close to you. Crazy right?i know. I mean if you’re going to be irritable be irritable to everybody then blame it on mood swings. Oh you wont do that?why?because you don’t want to put a bad image out there? I mean it just doesn’t make sense to be having a mood swing and it will affect only one person. As sad as this sounds, it happens to the best of us. *hangs head in shame*

So bottom line is don’t be someone led about by your feelings, there’s a reason we were created with a brain. This reminds me of a picture I saw sometime of hugh laurie holding a brain and the caption said ‘use it’. always remember paul said “rejoice and again I say rejoice”  for the joy of the Lord is our strength. So don’t be depressed, if you don’t have any reason to be joyful just remember to rejoice in the Lord for that is the only joy we are sure will abide forever.


3 comments:

  1. hmm...punctuations and spellings smack of haste but its very readable material although its a bit controversial (i for one don't believe they are of the devil ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah of course its readable material, i wrote it hehehehe :p the punctuations ehn?hmm they just sort of stand as obstacles to my flow...as for your opinion we are all allowed to have one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with anon.. truly readable and I can definitely relate... albeit I think it's almost impossible to control your mood swings. But you can control how it affects the people around you

    ReplyDelete