LIFE is a`COLLAGE'!

LIFE is a`COLLAGE'!
m'l.x

Monday, January 9, 2012

So far so good...

'i have been wronged and things must be set right. Its only fair..'

Nine days into the new year and drama breaks. Well that didn't take too long *sigh*.  Personally, i am not big on resolutions. I hardly make any but this year i thought of one: be more confrontational. Yeah i know, not very conventional right? Okay some random song just came on right now, i feel like its polluting this post. hehehe!

Aaaanyhuu, i am not a trouble-seeking kind of person (if at all there is anything like that *shrug*). Personally, i hate getting into squabbles probably because i suck at word fights (i always remember cool lines after said squabble..smh) and most importantly because the bible encourages us to '..be at peace with all men, as long as it depends on you'. I would rather let someone have what i know to be mine than get into a public fight about it, plus am very agreeable. I would rather be silent than disagree with a friend. Just because you know, i don't want to get into an argument plus when others do i try to be the peacemaker because i don't want feelings getting hurt.Cool yeah? well, some of us are still out there *adjusts shades*.

But it just dawned on me that having an opinion is not 'bad' as long as you can put it across intelligibly and if the other party has an over-sized ego that can't handle being wrong or better yet 'challenged'? then that is just too bad. So BE CONFRONTATIONAL.. that is my motto for the year.

Well its easier said than done. An opportunity presented itself recently, someone has stolen from me and it only made sense to suspect who was closest to me then. 'I can't be wrong, she must be the one', i said to myself. So i put my new year resolution to test. Result?ugly outcome. It had a multiplier effect and i knew i should probably let go but i was pained because the asset was quite expensive. My suspicious have not been allayed still but i apologized just so there could be....well you guessed it PEACE! So much for being confrontational.




 Am not in a very happy place right now but i will bounce back because 2012 is THE YEAR OF KRISTEA!!!! Happy New Year folks.

p.s: please drop your opinions on new year resolutions thank you :D






3 comments:

  1. if you think your resolution is strange, how would you describe mine-quick temper? Just kidding. Pretty personal post. Best of luck with future confrontations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've managed to make me feel bad cuz I encouraged the 'confrontation' smh! Good post either way.

    As for new year resolutions, I feel like once you make them, you'll never achieve them. Instead, make a decision... In my humble opinion!

    p.s, be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thinkbsw well urs is just plain crazy jk. tnx
    @la~pimpette you were doing what you do best (taking panadol for my headache..hehehe!)dnt feel bad my dear n tnx. decisions ey?..hmm food for thought

    ReplyDelete